Updated: Nov 20, 2020
Report cards will be sent using the online portal again this year, like last spring. If you registered then, you do not need to re-register.
Note: If you register and all your children are not listed, contact your homeroom teacher for help.
Available from 9am onwards (best guess).
Report cards will be available to parents on November 20th, 2020, for elementary students and November 25th, 2020, for secondary students through the online Report Card Portal.
1. View each child
The left-hand navigation, under Child Progress, select a child. This activates more left-hand navigation options.
2. Click Report Card History and download.
3. View year over year marks (doesn't seem to be live yet)
1. From Report Card, select Learning Skills.
These are important life skills and can indicate, better than the letter grades, how well your child is coping at school. https://www.ontarioreportcards.com/ontario-learning-skills.html
Kids receive a letter mark:
- E: Excellent
- G: Good
- S: Satisfactory
- N: Needs improvement
2. From Report Card, select Elem Report Card (for elementary students) and check the current school year's column 1.
For elementary students in the fall reporting period, you'll receive an indicator of how things are progressing so far.
- PVW (Progressing very well): Demonstrates ongoing, consistent improvement towards meeting or exceeding the provincial standard by the end of the term/year
- PW (Progressing well): Demonstrates ongoing, consistent improvement towards meeting the provincial standard by the end of the term/year.
- PWD (Progressing with difficulty): Demonstrates that the student will require improvement and/or assistance to meet the provincial standard by the end of the term/year.
- I: Insufficient information.